There are several ways to monetize from YouTube, including:
- Advertising revenue: You can enable ads on your videos and earn money for every view.
- Sponsored content: You can partner with brands and create sponsored videos or product reviews.
- Affiliate marketing: You can include affiliate links in your video descriptions and earn a commission for any sales made through those links.
- Merchandising: You can sell your own merchandise through YouTube’s built-in features or through a third-party platform.
- YouTube Premium revenue: You can get a share of the revenue from YouTube Premium subscribers who watch your videos.
- YouTube channel memberships: You can offer exclusive perks to viewers who pay a monthly subscription fee to be a member of your channel.
- YouTube live streaming: You can monetize your live streams through Super Chat, Channel memberships, and sponsorships.
Additionally, to monetize your videos, you must also have a Google AdSense account and link it to your YouTube account. This will allow you to receive payments for the ads that appear on your videos.
Advertising revenue can come from a variety of sources including pre-roll ads that play before your video, banner ads that appear on your video’s page, and sponsored cards that appear during your video. The amount of money you earn from advertising will depend on a variety of factors including the number of views your video receives, the number of clicks on the ads, and the amount advertisers are willing to pay for those clicks.
Sponsored content is another way to monetize your YouTube channel. This can include working with brands to create videos that promote their products or services, or reviewing products and including affiliate links in your video descriptions. The key to successful sponsored content is to make sure that the content is relevant to your audience and that it is clearly disclosed as sponsored content. Affiliate marketing is another way to monetize your YouTube channel. By including affiliate links in your video descriptions, you can earn a commission for any sales made through those links. To be successful with affiliate marketing, it’s important to choose products or services that are relevant to your audience and to disclose that you are using affiliate links.
Merchandising is another way to monetize your YouTube channel. You can use YouTube’s built-in features to sell merchandise directly to your viewers, or you can use a third-party platform such as Teespring to create and sell merchandise.
YouTube Premium revenue allows you to earn a share of the revenue from YouTube Premium subscribers who watch your videos. To be eligible for this revenue stream, your videos must meet YouTube’s Partner Program requirements and follow its guidelines.
It’s important to note that to monetize your videos you need to meet YouTube’s Partner Program requirements and follow its guidelines. Here is a Tube Mastery and Monetization by Matt Par