The QB Web Connector is a Windows application that permits QB Desktop application to trade information with outsider internet-based applications. Web Connector is totally an unexpected application in comparison to QuickBooks Desktop and requires separate establishment on Windows, though QuickBooks Online accompanies an inbuilt Web Connector that works over the cloud. This article will direct you through each progression of setting up QuickBooks Web Connector on Windows working framework, and you can likewise peruse as often as possible posed inquiries about QuickBooks Web Connector that will answer every one of you general questions about QBWebConnector. Follow the total article for nitty gritty data.
Read More-: quickbooks payroll subscription problem ps038
What is the utilization of QuickBooks Web Connector?
QuickBooks Online Web Connector application is utilized to incorporate QuickBooks Desktop with a few outsider internet based applications to furnishes clients with more flexible arrangements. The trading of information between QB Desktop and online web applications is finished utilizing the Web Connector that consequently opens the web-based application documents with .qbw augmentation. Intuit® has recorded beyond what 500 applications on site can be incorporated with QuickBooks work area where every application has its special highlights and should be controlled likewise for good results.
How to Uninstall Web Connector application of QB Desktop?
- Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Assuming that you are on Windows 7, press Windows + R key on your console and type Control Panel in the Run box and snap OK.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs and Features segment.
- Double tap the Web Connector and select Uninstall.
- In the event that you don’t see QBWebConnector in the rundown, then, at that point, explore to C:\ Program Files(x86)\ Common Files\ Intuit\ QuickBooks\ or C:\ Program Files\ Common Files\ Intuit\ QuickBooks\ envelope and erase QBWebConnector record.
NOTE: Here is a rundown of fixes that is remembered for the most recent renditions of QB Web Connector application.
Read Also-: QuickBooks error code 15106
How would I Disable/Remove QuickBooks Web Connector?
- Click the Start button on your console and type QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Right-click it from the rundown and select Delete.
- Click Yes for the Confirmation.
- Impairing QB Web Connector will prevent the application from auto-start and QB Web Connector won’t adjust information with the online application.
- Instructions to Download QB web connector 2019
- The most recent adaptation of Web Connector is Version 22.214.171.124. Presently Download Intuit® web Connector from the connection given underneath..
Download QuickBooks Web Connector from Here.
NOTE: QB Desktop Web Connector variant 126.96.36.199 possibly upholds TLS 1.0 and on the off chance that you are using TLS 1.2 or other, you will require a refreshed adaptation like 188.8.131.52.
How QuickBooks Versions treats Connector support?
The Web Connector works with all QB Desktop applications those are upheld by QuickBooks Software Development Kit (SDK). Following are the variants of QB Desktop that works with Web Connector.
- QuickBooks POS V13.0 or any later form.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- QB Desktop Pro.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier.
- Each of the 2016 and later forms of QuickBooks Desktop (The UK and Canadian Editions).
Read More-: quickbooks subscription needs activated